Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service Usage
Our terms are beneficial for our honorable clients as well as our company. We offer front-end development services at special flat rates for the new clients. We also provide email template coding at fixed rates but also keep in mind that we can charge an additional fee depending on the project complexity. We reserve the right to change our pricing policy at any time. We offer expedited delivery service for extra charge.
The standard turnaround time of PSD&<code/> is just nine working hours for the first page of responsive HTML/CSS layout and normally we take six hours for non-responsive one. Each inner page related to the same project usually takes four-five hours depending on the requirements and complexity of the project.
The delivery timeline will take effect after the payment has been made for the order and the parties have been agreed upon the order specifications and details. When the project manager informs you about estimated delivery date at that time the order is considered to be commenced. You can easily and effectively track the status of your order in the Client Area.
A delivery is considered accepted if:
- • We receive a message from client about delivery approval or
- • We do not receive any feedback or change request from a client within 14 days for markup project and we do not receive any feedback within 30 days for CMS development projects.
- • We receive the request from client to proceed with the next project stage
- • We fix all issues for free until the project is accepted by the client according to the “Acceptance” terms.
- • You can contact us for paid changes or updates at any times in the working hours.
- • All further updates for accepted projects are charged $40 per hour.
We will refund your full amount on the following reasons:
- • The order of client cannot be completed
- • The client request us to cancel the order before the development is started
We will refund you the partial amount for the following reasons:
- • The client claims that the quality of the code or services is not as well as he requested and provides a comprehensive proof of the matter.
PSD&<code/> will issue the refund upon the clearance of the facts or details associated to the refund and upon the confirmation of both parties.
If the project is good and completed according to the requirements of the client but have some minor errors that cannot be a reason for a partial or full refund.
The client should pay on the time when the order is created because we charge on a prepay basis. You should read “refund policy” paragraph to know about refund strategy in detail.
We reserve the right to refuse the project which includes offensive, illegal, illicit and infringing content.
The client is fully accountable for the content provided by him including copyright issues. So, the client should provide us good content to use for their project otherwise he can face difficulties such as order rejection
Consent to conversations’ recording
PSD&<code/> may record user conversation with our representative for quality assurance purposes. By agreeing our terms and conditions, you also agree to our consent to the recording of conversations.
If you do not want to have a conversation recorded, you should inform our representative.