Frequently Asked Questions
We have made it easy for our customers to get the answers to their questions about whether it’s related
to our company or our services. We have clearly answered their entire query in our FAQ Page.
How do I get a quote?
- Contact us or Order now pages are an easy way to get the quote or place order, so you can visit that.
- You should brief your project, after that you will be received the quote with 1-2 business days, depending on project complexity.
- You can also request to revise your project based on complexity or simplicity.
Can I get a discount?
We follow the following rules about discount:
- In these days, we offer special trial rates for new clients; they are also available on our order page.
- We offer discounts to such client who have bulk projects. Once we read your requirements and investigate your design, we can provide the precise discount.
What is your turnaround time?
- We are pretty conscious about turnaround time and will turnaround one page in just 8 working hours. Depending on the specifications and requirements each additional page will take 3-8 hours which associated with the same project.
- You should see the approximate delivery time when posting an order. You should also keep in mind that it may change depending on the complexity of your order. Expedited service is a way to speed up delivery with an additional cost.
- Designs using PNG, AI, GIF, JPEG and non-layered PSD files normally will take longer to deliver.
- Designs using AI, INDD and EPS will take additional time because after conversion into PSD it requires your confirmation before proceeding with the markup.
What is your schedule?
- Our business days are Monday – Friday.
- We are happy to inform you that we are available through all major holidays Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day and all other holidays in the United States of America.
- If you require timeline adjustments, we can also check for possible expedited delivery.
What if I want some changes to the completed markup?
- You can send over a list of corrections you want to be made. We are always welcome you and happy to help you with minor amendments.
What kind of payments do you accept?
PSD&<code> offers different methods of payment:
- You can pay directly with your credit or debit card on our site. We accept different types of cards such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and AMEX.
- You can also pay via PayPal.
- Wire/check payments are also available for returning customers.
- If you are unable to utilize any of the above-mentioned payment methods, please let us know.
What is the best way to send design notes?
- The best way to send the design notes is sending notes through client notes/project brief section during order posting.
- I need the completed project as soon as possible! How can I get it delivered right away?
- We are happy to say that we can do it faster. Tell us that your order is time sensitive and we will look into expedited delivery possibilities.
What types of source files do you accept?
- Mostly we preferred PSD, TIFF or PNG files.
- We also accept designs in EPS and AI formats and work with Sketch files, but please keep in mind that to convert them we required your confirmation and additional time.
- We can also accept flattened designs such as in PDF or JPEG formats. For PDF source file you should specify the exact dimensions in the pixels to be utilized for the page.
- Projects with flattened designs normally require additional time and also keep in mind sometimes it is impossible to use flattened files for specific elements.
- We needed design files in RGB color scheme. We will convert your design files in RGB if the design uses a CMYK color scheme and also require your confirmation of the result and this may also take additional time.
What browsers do you support?
- Our markup is displayed accurately in all modern and popular browsers because we create code according to W3C standards.
- Our quality assurance team tests the web pages in all popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer.
Do you test the projects on Mac OS or Windows?
- Off course we test all projects on both Windows and Mac OS platforms.
Do you need any additional information from me if I order layout width: flexible?
- We require some additional information if you choose the Layout Width: Flexible.
- You should describe how the pages should stretch the horizontally.
- We are happy if you can provide the screenshot of the page at higher and lower resolutions.
What if the text in the design files is flattened?
- We preferred layered PSD files on the other hand if it is not possible and the text is flattened than please describe which font styles should be used, for the reason that we can insert text placeholders.
I have non-web fonts in my design. Can you implement @font-face or Google fonts / Typekit for me?
- Yes, we can! On the other hand, you should visit the Fonts.com to check if your fonts have the required licenses for their web-embedding.
- Some fonts require additional licenses for their web-embedding such as FontFont, Berthold, ITC, Fontsmith, and Linotype.
- Please keep in mind that all non-web font will be a responsibility of the customer
I need compatibility with different mobile devices. Can you do that?
- Yes, we can! You will get compatibility with Android 5+, iOS 9+ and Windows Phone 8.1.
What is the minimum screen resolution you test for?
- The minimum screen resolution of our test is 320px. If your resolution is less than 320px than you should inform us when making your order.
What is responsive design?
- Responsive design allows the web page elements to resize and change their position according to the screen resolution.
- This is a pretty good technology and based on CSS Media Queries.
- Your designs have different types of dimensions such as desktops-1024px, mobile devices-480px or 320px and tablets-768px.
What is responsive email template?
- Responsive email template helps us to adapt its layout according to the screen resolution of your device.
- The technology of responsive email template is supported by iPad, iPhone and Android and other devices display the desktop version of the template.
I want to re-slice an existing site. Can you do this for me?
- Yes, we provide re-slice services of an existing site. If you like a markup for an existing website you should provide us with the local HTML version of the site.
- Also, provide us the screenshot of the page because we want to understand in which browsers the page is displayed correctly.
Can you clean up my code or make some fixes to the existing pages?
- We are the top quality provider and always prefer to do all the code because we can guarantee the project quality.
- We normally re-slice the pages on the other hand; you can provide your code for investigation.
Why do we use table-based coding (tables) for the email templates?
- The table-based coding has many benefits. We use tables to ensure maximum compatibility and also beneficial for those clients who cannot load images or do not support CSS.
What is the required width of an email template?
- The optimal width of an email template is from 600px to 700px.
To what should I pay attention if I need MailChimp or CAMPAIGN MONITOR compatibility?
- You should include a link that permits to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
CMS and eCommerce Development
- What is included in the price of implementation?
- You can visit order page for pricing information because we have mentioned pricing list in detail on order page.
Can you help with the installation?
- Yes, we can install the theme on your server, so please provide us the following details:
- FTP access
- If possible provide us phpMyAdmin access
- HTTP link to the server folder
- We can also deal with the installation of the CMS is not installed on your server. Some details will need in this case such as:
- Login and Password for database
- The host of the MySQL server
- Database name
- If you have already installed the CMS then we will require the admin panel access.
- Please keep in mind that we only work with a staging and install a theme into a fresh CMS.
Can you create a theme for the existing markup?
- You can provide us with existing CSS / HTML for investigation. After examining we will inform you whether it can be utilized for the implementation or creating the markup from scratch is recommended.
What about website development services?
- We respect our potential customers, so we can do that but please note we support the WordPress, Joomla! Drupal, Shopify, Magento and SquareSpace.
Do you support the theme on an ongoing basis after its creation?
- After delivery of the project, we provide theme support for thirty days for free. After thirty days we will support our products on a paid basis.
What are the versions of the CMS you provide?
- The latest stable release of the CMS is our priority because we work with that by default. If you need any other versions of the CMS you can tell us.